Carl, Russell, and Kevin from Disney Pixar's Up
We thoroughly enjoyed the Trunk or Treat* put on by our church this evening.
Everett was terrified of a kid dressed up in a full body grassy camo hunting suit.
I put a sample from about six different chili dishes and three different cornbread samples in my bowl and it was all delicious.
I printed the badges on Everett's sash from this site. It has several that were apparently the ones created for the movie. I chose ones that I think are funny as well as ones of words Everett can say. That way he actually earned the merit badge :)Everett did not want to wear the backpack, so I stuck his flag in the back of his pants. He preferred the cane meant for his dad's costume.
And Kevin is female. She even has babies at the end of the movie. It was a little difficult coming up with a Kevin costume that didn't look completely ridiculous. Dallin said I could be the blimp from Up instead. Thanks, Honey, love you too.
*Where you trick-or-treat around to decorated cars parked near each other in a lot.
This video is from last night. Ev is wearing his new Halloween pajamas from his grandparents. He likes to point out the pumpkins, puppies, and stars on them. In the video, I was searching through his smaller sized clothes stored in the closet trying to find his baseball cap for his Russell costume. I ended up just modifying my BYU hat.
p.s. baby is due in 16/17 days!












No comments:
Post a Comment