We took a fabulous vacation to California. And yes, I will put up pictures from that. But I thought I should do a catch-up post from before the trip first. (warning: our camera is being really touchy and is having trouble taking clear pictures/videos) And there aren't that many recent videos because Everett had a long while where he wouldn't let us video him, he would stop doing the cute thing and try to take the camera. This behavior seems to be going away.
Ev likes his ducks in a row (and his belly button)
And balloons, wagons,
and sliding.
Manito with Kira and Everett
(parts of it that I haven't previously posted pictures of, or that were not in bloom)
Japanese Garden
Rose Garden
I loved looking at the names of the roses: First Kiss, Ballerina, Awakening, Pioneer Spirit, Moonlight, Scentimental. Kira liked pointing out the ones that had people names (e.g. Emily).
Sneaky Everett
Duncan Garden


















No comments:
Post a Comment