I got to see several family members and friends. Besides the people pictured below, I also met up with Sarah at her apartment, saw Kai at his sister's wedding, Carol Johnson and her family at Karen's reception, and Adam and Rachel Braegger at Beckham's blessing.
I did plenty of stealing my nephews away from their parents and playing with Tessa.
My Grandma Lowe! We stayed with her the first night. She was overjoyed that my mom brought her pictures of her great-grandkids since she doesn't have a computer. She showed me the items she has found at yard sales for our second baby. That is, if it is a girl. :) I love this woman.
This first picture was taken by Jessy Fagundes (Thank you!). Christy, Jessy, and Ally (in the second picture, from left, with Kanani) watched Everett while I attended the sealing.
FYI, Kanani's white dress here is super cute, but it is actually not her wedding dress.
Karen is one of my favorite people ever. She was my Young Women's leader for a long time.
Kennedy! (And Sue Jones in the background)
Kennedy and I have known each other since preschool. We're BFFs.
She is expecting a baby boy due about a month before our baby.
Everett loved running around at Karen's reception; my dad didn't mind following him.
These pictures were taken from Calista's blog.
I got to meet Beckham! And be at his baby blessing. And it was all just too beautiful.

Tessa was uncooperative, and Owen and Everett were concerned. I pulled a Dallin in this picture (accidentally standing a gap away from the rest of the group). I swear I love Susan.



No comments:
Post a Comment