Friday, February 15, 2013

Baby Blessing pictures

A: This is Everett in his blessing outfit. The tag on it called it a "romper". It came with a vest but Dallin preferred it without. I brought the vest with us just in case Everett spit up on his outfit and we needed to hide the stain with the vest. We also kept him in a bib most of the morning. Despite having a blowout through his pajamas that morning, he kept his blessing outfit clean all day. My friend Rachel bought this blanket in Bethlehem when she spent a semester studying at the BYU Jerusalem Center.




When Dallin's family headed home after church and were saying goodbye to Everett, he was being super cute and smiley.



I like to go on walks with Everett to go see his daddy working on the farm. Everett often falls asleep in the process. One time after our walk, I didn't want to wake him so I slipped out of the baby carrier and left him in it on the couch.

A: I love this outfit: it's my favorite color, has elephants (my favorite animal) on the shirt and socks, and I love that it comes with so many matching pieces. I am sad that he has grown too big for it.
D: Nevermind that he looks like an escaped convict.
A: You say that with all of his striped outfits.
D: Sometimes I say they look like old time swimsuits.
A: I can see it. Either way, he's cute.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment