Movement:
Adeline has been scooting backwards short distances for a while, and often gets stuck in a corner and starts complaining about it. She also turns around in place while in her crib. Today she did more of this spinning than ever. "Tummy time" has been pretty much All the time to help her build up muscles. Today she started getting the hang of drag/flop-ing herself forward. This video shows her progress throughout this morning.
Everett malapropisms:
"I want ice cream on my bum" instead of rash cream."I want that hamburger please" pointing to a granola bar
"Are you eating baby?" Nope, feeding
Everett got to Adeline before Dallin did when she awoke from a nap. Not sure how he got in.
Spokane Indians game
First Spaghetti
Hannah sent us a clearer picture from camp
Old pictures that I don't think we've put up
6 mon cupcake

No comments:
Post a Comment