Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Post-Christmas vacation with Calls and Perazzos

We had a nice afternoon with Shannon, Jeff, and Axel at the Calls' home on the 26th.  

Everett and Axel were mischievous and adorable together.  


 My friend Katie Giles met us there. (She's Jeff's cousin.)

My parents rented a vacation home for our immediate family to stay in together from the 26th to the 30th. It had six bedrooms and four bathrooms. I got disoriented a few times navigating around in such a big home. (I'm not known for my sense of direction.)
The home is near the Provo Temple so I took this picture on our drive up.








We had cousins and aunts and uncles and my Grandma Lowe come visit.


Grandma's 80th birthday was Christmas day. Two days later we had a big surprise party for her with most of her relatives and close friends. There were at least 100 people there. 




 

Cousin pics minus Beckham who was sick and asleep (he'd be to Adeline's right)





 We all went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. 

My brothers and I fell/climbed down this tower that had tiers of webbed straps that felt like seat belts or strips of trampoline. I would be surprised if there has never been a serious injury in one of these. The site I got the second picture from described the experience as a "controlled fall". It was more difficult than I expected but a lot of fun. 
Museum of Natural Curiosity



Either Everett didn't realize how high this rope bridge was off the ground, or he doesn't have a fear of heights. 



I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment