Our last stop on our holiday was in San Jose.
Adeline spent a lot of time with her Great Grandparents. Grandma Beagley got more smiles out of her than anyone. Brennen introduced Everett to some of Star Wars. We got to see Hobbit and Mockingjay part 1 in theaters. I took much-needed naps. The weather was nice enough that Everett could play outside and Dallin's dad barbecued outside in shorts. Grandma Beagley makes amazing stuffing. We toasted the New Year with some sparkling cider around 10pm because everyone except Dallin and Aerin went to bed before midnight. The Ducks dominated in the Rose Bowl. We played my new game I got from Brennen for Christmas. Brennen treated us to Denny's. Most of us wandered the mall on an outing. Adeline entertained us with her strenuous pooping. On that vein, Everett liked to play with the woopie cushion. I should stop there.
No comments:
Post a Comment