Sunday, November 17, 2013

Videos of birthday tractor, dancing, cat, hand eye coordination

Everett got an early birthday present from Dallin's parents: a John Deere tractor that he can ride on and push and play with. It comes with four animals and sings songs and makes noises. I love it. Thank you parents Marr. Gramma wanted footage of him opening it, which we did take, but well you see Everett was in an emotional state at the time. We thought that the toy would brighten his mood; it just scared him. So I left that video out but here is a bit of the first time he played with it after getting used to it and calming down.

And one from later that evening.

This is from after Benjamin and Kira watched Everett for about an hour while Dallin and I went to a missionary meeting. E really loves playing with them. He even danced for them. He has two signature moves.

This is our neighborhood black cat. Everett is sometimes interested in, usually scared of said cat. Is our child afraid of everything? hmm I tell myself that this is normal, but I should probably expose him to more.

And a short video to show that he continues to develop better hand eye coordination.

No comments:

Post a Comment