Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kira's birthday and baptism, pumpkins, Benjamin's game

A: Dallin says that I don't allow any picture of my child on the internet go without being put on the blog. While this is not entirely true, these pictures are from Uncle Jon's Picasa found here. Thank you Jon!

This is from Dallin's cousin Kira's baptism. It was so wonderful to have everyone together and to see Kira and the other precious children making such an important decision. I loved seeing the kids come up out of the water into the loving embrace of their fathers. It made me think of Heavenly Father's love for them as His children.

That would be quite the donation.

 
Benjamin and Kira love Everett, and I would venture the feeling is mutual.

At Kira's birthday party. (This picture is from Julie Marr's facebook.) I just love the family shot in the background. 

At Devon and Whitney's home from when we made caramel apples and watched them carve pumpkins.
Click HERE for a video of Everett playing with pumpkin guts. The video is from the Jon and Kristi family blog.

Everett was amazed that nobody stopped him from playing in the pumpkin guts.
He took his turn with the scooper.

I washed his socks the next day but they were still dyed orange.


These are from when we watched Benjamin play in the marching band (and the game too) for Homecoming. This was Everett's first time in his big puffy immobilizing jacket. But at least it was the right color. Go Tigers! 
You can just see how loved Everett is.



No comments:

Post a Comment