Monday I participated in placement testing at a local elementary school. It was my first time actually administering assessments. As I was getting my bike ready to leave (tires had gone flat), Everett watched me intently. It was too cute.
Alicia and I got called to be primary teachers! We are teaching the 12 year olds, so we still get to go to Relief Society and Elder's Quorum during third hour. Everett has been an angel both times we've taught so far, and the kids really like him. I keep Everett with me for Elder's Quorum, and there's a couple little boys about his age that he plays with in there. They are too funny to watch together. Both of the other boys have older siblings, so Everett is the only one unaccustomed to rough-housing. He's learning to hold his own, though.
Here he is, walking around with the aid of the laundry basket, "helping" with the laundry, as usual.


No comments:
Post a Comment