Tuesday, November 8, 2016

September and October 2016 Moving to Fallon, etc.

Everett quote: "I need to move so I can live by myself so I can not wear clothes so I can grow."

Love in Spokane


  

                                                     Running to the Library
 

Our one tomato we grew while in Spokane
Adeline took a bite out of it a minute after I took this picture.

Click on This Link to see Shannon's post from her trip to Spokane
 



Spokane Symphony free concert in the park on Alicia's birthday (labor day) 

Pig out in the Park with cousins
(gyros, donut burger, and deep-fried: lasagna, macaroni and cheese, and Oreos)








Moving
Alicia's parents came to help us pack and then drove our moving truck to Fallon
 

Playing School with the moving boxes

We drove to Fallon on the 24th/25th of September 
We stayed with Alicia's parents until a couple of weeks ago when we got to move into our new apartment. We really like our new apartment. There is a lot more storage and living space. We now have a washer and dryer in our apartment, a dishwasher that works, and playgrounds within a short walk. 

Adeline getting adjusted to the move (maybe she was afraid that if she didn't stuff the toys down her shirt we would pack them in boxes again). 


General Conference Weekend and Goat Days

First ride in a swing

Finally got to meet this cutie pie!

Riding in the car for a qucik trip to Utah for Alicia's cousin Walter's wedding


First Day of Preschool

We love Daddy


Sibling Love

 




Peter
  
First smile caught on camera at 1 month old
 

The day he turned 2 months old

 



 


Bathtime




Peter's Blessing





Click on THIS LINK to see Shannon's blog post from their trip to Fallon for Peter's blessing


No comments:

Post a Comment