Monday, May 25, 2015

Parks, February San Jose trip, phone and Julie's pics

From my phone:

 April

Everett likes to take care of dolls and stuffed animals. It's precious. 

He loves playing with his Luke Skywalker figures.

Pope Adeline I
We went on a family trip to Laguna Cafe and sat outside. Everett wanted to play by the water most of the time. It was a gorgeous day and the food was amazing.

Our son has rhythm. His Aunt Aerin hopes he'll grow up to play percussion.
Aerin came to visit over her Spring break. We took her to Manito Park. Kristi and Kira came too. The Japanese gardens had opened up shortly before and were my favorite that day. Everett's favorite was Duncan Gardens. The flowers haven't been planted there yet but he liked that we let him run around in the fountain since it hadn't been turned on yet either.

This is what Everett does when we tell him to smile.
I love the small shopping carts at Trader Joe's and Everett loves them even more. He's sneaky. One day we got home from the grocery store and had a box of fruit snacks that neither Dallin nor I had put in our shopping cart.




 May
We love making visits over to see Aunt Julie and Grandma and Grandpa Marr

First time in a swing.

I'm still not okay with the fact that my son is old/big enough to climb these bars. 

From my (Alicia's) trip to San Jose Feb 21-25

Dallin stayed in Spokane to go to school and practicum. My parents drove over to see us. Shannon, Axel, and the Beagley grandparents were there. Adeline was rather grumpy but her grandparents and aunts and uncle were still happy to see her. The kids had professional pictures taken that I may put up on here eventually. 







From Julie Marr's phone/facebook over the last 6 months:

You may have noticed that Dallin's aunt Julie keeps the world more updated with pictures of our kids than we do. We are grateful for this. I thought it'd be good to have lots of those pics on here. So credit goes to Julie Marr for these pictures. Thank you! They go from recently to back in December.



No comments:

Post a Comment