Everett-
"Three days until we get to celebrate December!"
"Princes are like princesses, but a little different, because they look so handsome."
"How did they make two chopsticks look the same? I know! They made one, and then they called a magician, and he made another."
(Telling Alicia about his dream)- "I was crying in my heart, but not in real life. I could feel how sad I was."
"You're breaking my feelings."
"I mushed Abram because I love him." (kissed)
"Why are you... because that's just what Mommies do?"
"I want more ketchup on my cupcakes." (he meant syrup on his pancakes)
Everett

Adeline
Peter

Abram
Abram rolled from back to belly on about 10/5/18 and from belly to back on about 11/4/18. I didn't write it down so I am not certain which date it was exactly. He can scoot backwards a foot or two and pivot up to 270 degrees. He laughs readily when in the mood, but we haven't taken a good video of it yet.
Kids
A walk through Old Bethlehem
Open Gymnastics
Peter and Adeline on balance beams
Christmas Parade
Old Time Christmas at Sterne-Hoya house and museum
Model Train exhibit
Visit from Gramma Marr for Adeline's birthday
We met her in Houston and did a quick temple trip before heading back to Nacogdoches. She got to visit Everett's school a couple of times and we went to see her hotel. She didn't see much of our town, but said she came to see grandkids anyway.
Visit from Grampa Marr for Thanksgiving and early celebration of Everett's birthday (pics from trip to zoo)
The church by our house















































No comments:
Post a Comment