Sunday, October 29, 2017

San Jose, Lattin Farms, Liberty Pond, Halloween, parks, etc.

Trip to San Jose

 

 

Even though we went to California to see Dallin's side of our family, I also got to see my cousin Haley's family and members of my second and third cousin's families.
Dallin's mom and I got to go see Fiddler on the Roof in Sunnyvale in which my third cousin C. danced. C. is in these pictures as a Jewish woman, Russian man, and Jewish man. 
 

Goat Days at Lattin Farms

 


Treasure Hunt



Walking to get Everett after preschool

  

Playing at the Park

 

Leaf bug


Liberty Pond




Silliness at home

 



Adeline and Peter- her makeup job, on the bed, getting into Mommy's jewelry


  

Dancing with Grandpa at Alicia's second cousin's wedding reception
Everett's date idea for the newlyweds is to "Be together." 


Ward Trunk or Treat

 

Book Fair
 
About fifteen minutes after arriving at the book fair, Peter began to throw up on himself and me so I ran into the closest bathroom, which happened to be the boy's bathroom to aim some of it into the garbage can. Luckily the man in there was nice and helped me get some paper towels. I had Everett's teacher's assistant get out Everett's extra shirt for Peter to wear on the walk home. I should really learn to always pack him extra clothes.
Showing me the pumpkin he decorated.

Quotes

Me- It's a can opener.
Everett- I love it.

Everett- What store is this house from, Safeway or Walmart?

Adeline- I'm going potty with myself. Go out please.

At Everett's parent teacher conference his teacher said he is kind, helpful, and observant, and has a well-developed vocabulary and a good concept of numbers. He is "quite the builder" during centers. He has improved drastically in social-emotional skills and is working on improving his gross-motor skills like jumping, hopping, and balancing.

Health
Adeline had hives for the first time and a fever off and on for a couple of days starting after the ward Trunk or Treat. We're thinking it either had to do with her costume or something she ate.
Peter is still throwing up about once every two days. We're grateful it is not more often like it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment