Friday, March 4, 2016

Visit from Grandpa, cuteness

Visit from Grandpa! 


Dallin's dad came for a quick weekend trip. We celebrated his birthday, ate Ethiopian food at the Queen of Sheba restaurant in the Flour Mill by Riverfront Park, had a couple family get-togethers, and spent quality time together.  You can also check out his pictures from the trip HERE 
Adeline liked to get a 30 second cuddle in every 15 minutes.


Sibling Love



crazy after-bath hair
Super Siblings!

Adeline



My first successful time doing pigtails!

Valentine's Day dress covered in tiny white hearts

letting us know she needs a third breakfast
hanging out under the desk
mischievous smile right before running to knock on Everett's door as he naps
If you wanted to see an updated walking video, this is all I have for you.

Everett


I was hoping to video him saying what he says so often about him "turning the blue sky on" or "waiting for the sky to get bluer" before waking up. I got this instead.
This is the sky we were referring to in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment