Everett loves to go outside. He will bring us his shoes and/or jacket and point to the sliding glass door and say a gibberish request to go out. It has been nice enough the last few weeks that he has played in "our yard" almost every day. Yesterday I was all set to head to the park with him, when it started hailing. It was a confused first day of spring.
For the first week he stayed around the porch.
And then we went on a walk all along one edge of our apartment complex, about the length of a football field, and he has never looked back. Now, almost every time I open the door, he runs off down the strip of lawn, laughing.
And for when he's indoors, he got himself a walking stick so he can pretend he's outside.
It turns out, Everett is actually a turtle. Look ma, no hands!
Wearing
a tractor shirt, on a tractor, drinking milk = one proud
momma. He loves all dairy products, even sour cream from
the tub.
(I keep forgetting he can reach the kitchen counter now :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment