Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kid's Museum, Touchdown!, Block Tower



Mobius Science Center - Photo Courtesy Heather Roth

Today while Dallin went to the first day of the Washington State Association of School Psychologists Conference, Everett and I went to the Mobius Children's Museum. I did not bring my camera so I found some pictures of it from the internet. It had hands-on science, culture, and art activities. With lots of toys, instruments, climbing structures, dress-up clothes, etc. He loved it. He was happy pretty much the whole time. Despite many other more extravagant exhibits, I'd say his favorite thing was either the "sand" box with toys in rice, or this log that he could crawl through.

While watching BYU beat Georgia Tech, we remembered how adorable it was that our niece Tessa  *
was taught by her parents to say "Touchdown!" and put her arms up. So we tried it with Everett:
  
The problem with doing this at dinner time is that he got food in his hair every time he put his hands above his head:




*(picture from Brandon and Calista's blog)

3 comments:

  1. Axel does "touchdown" too! So cute! I love Everett's talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, nice attribution! That college degree is definitely coming in handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, that is adorable.
    Calista, I try, I try. :) I didn't know if you would want people you don't know looking at your blog. But I guess it is a blog.* - Alicia
    *And I have a thing for following asterisks.*
    *Especially on food products and when they don't make sense. Funny real world examples from out of my cupboards:
    In the ingredients list for baby formula: Galactooligosaccharides*
    *A type of prebiotic
    From a cereal box: Made using renewable wind energy*
    *We purchase wind energy credits to offset 100% of the electricity used to make the cereal in this box

    ReplyDelete