Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Owen video, Everett's into everything


Two things we forgot to add from the trip to Utah for Owen's blessing. First, Owen and Grandma having a chat.

Second, the men of the priesthood who participated in Owen's blessing.


Some Everett pictures to keep everyone happy. His mobility has increased dramatically, adding standing and walking along objects to his already impressively speedy crawl/limp. 

Nothing is safe anymore. His standing has gotten really good recently. He walks along the kitchen, pulling things out of every cabinet and drawer he comes across.

"Did I do dat?"

CORN!!! At the ward corn feed.

In other news, school starts tomorrow and my new glasses came today. Alicia says the glasses make me look nerdy. Oh well. I got them bigger than my previous ones because I got transition lenses, hoping that they'll help with all the overcast weather we'll be facing here. Overcast has always given me headaches regardless of whether I wear sunglasses or normal glasses. I already like that I have a wider field of vision with these new ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment